SCHOOL CRISIS RESPONSE TEAM TRAINING
Dr. John Dudley
This training is for school crisis response team
leaders and school administrators.
Some of the topics included in Level VI training
- Successfully dealing with the politics of school
- How to design and build a successful crisis response
- The role of the crisis team leader in debriefing
- A job description for the crisis response team
- Designing effective crisis response team training
- Building positive response relationships between
team leaders and administrators
- Effective ways to reward crisis team members
Level VI workshop participants will:
- Discuss problems or issues specific to their
- Learn more about the debriefing process
- Meet crisis team leaders from other school districts
- Design the ideal crisis response team
- Build effective crisis response plans and develop
Former Level VI participants say they learned:
- "Now I know what a crisis team leader should
- "Effective ways to stop team gossip…"
- "How to get administrators to be supportive…"
- "How to 'fire' team members…"
- "Build better crisis response plans…"
Participants in John's crisis response workshops
- "I learn new things every time…"
- "I'm not the only one struggling during
- "Crisis response is getting really complicated…"
- "I finally saw the light…"
- "You provide such a positive experience..."
a Level | Next Level >>