SCHOOL CRISIS RESPONSE TEAM TRAINING
Dr. John Dudley
This training is for school administrators, school crisis
response teams and certified/classified staff.
Some of the topics included in Level II crisis
response training are:
- Updating crisis team procedures
- Critiquing school crisis response plans
- Dealing with delayed grief
- Equity and school crisis response
- Debriefing school crisis response teams
- Stress and crisis response teams
- Under/Over responding to a school crisis
- Advanced crisis response simulations
- Forming building and district crisis response teams
- The "colors" of grief
Level II workshop participants will:
- Upgrade their crisis response repertoire
- Develop advanced crisis response skills
- Learn to manage extraneous crisis situations
- Develop skills for crisis response stress issues
- Increase skills in helping school staff to manage crisis
- Understand varying grief patterns in students and staff
Former Level II workshop participants say they
- "Management of advanced crisis situations…"
- "Skill, tools, and ideas in dealing with tragedies
other than death…"
- "How difficult this is…"
- "The value of our school having building and district
- "More than I can fit in this space…"
Participants in John's crisis response training
- "Always learn new things. Third time I have been
- "Our team needs an update like this annually…"
- "Really always need Dr. Dudley's encouragement…"
- "Excellent! Wish it was longer…the day went
- "Dr. Dudley is a powerful speaker. One I need
to hear every year…"
- "I enjoy John. What a resource! What a tough topic…"
<< Back a Level
| Next Level >>